Saturday, April 21, 2012

How Tico came into our life.

Tico came into our life late in the Month of April in 2004.



                                                          San Joaquin Valley Orchards

We were on a trip to Yosemite to take my partner's Nephew who was visiting from Maine.
Normally I enjoy stopping off in Oakhurst, CA, just to the south of Yosemite National Park.
It's in the Foothills of the Sierra Nevada with all the things a things one might need before
an excursion into the National Park. 






  




Once we arrived, My Partner and I were taking a walk around to see what Curio Shops

We might find, and one on that walk, we came across a litter of Puppies. My Partner and
I had been looking for a Puppy. My Partner had his eyes on a Boston Terrier, but they $$$.

I had no idea that We would fall in love with what we thought was a Chihuahua,  He didn't 
have Papers, but We didn't care. Come to find out, as He grew into Adulthood, He was much
lager than a Chihuahua, I have always concluded that Tico is a mix of Chihuahua and
Miniature Pinscher. I say Tico is a Chipin, (Min Pin / Chihuahua hybrid)

Tico came in to our life in the Month of April in 2004.
Out first day together was spent in Yosemite National Park.







                                                      With Tico begins our Family!




2 comments:

  1. tico is so cool !!
    great story too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy for you;
    And, Tico, too!!! An adorable, pup!!
    You couldn't ask for a better three-som....happy story!!

    ReplyDelete